Zoom in on some engaging objects found around the college and try to guess what each object is before seeing the bigger picture.
- UT Partnership Spreads Awareness of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in MusiciansOver the past two years, a partnership between the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and UT Health Science Center has evaluated the effect of noise-induced hearing loss on students in the School of Music.
- Viola Students Perform for Senior Living Community ResidentsAs the COVID-19 pandemic continues, students in the School of Music and residents of a senior living community connected on Zoom to enjoy performances of final exams.
- Paleontologist Publishes Research on Cannibalism in DinosaursDinosaur bones at a much-researched quarry still hold scientific surprises says Stephanie Drumheller, University of Tennessee, Knoxville paleontologist and lead author on a study about cannibalism.
- UT Leads Country in DoE Science Graduate Student Research AwardsTwo graduate students have received Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) awards. Since 2014, UT ranks number one in the country for SCGSR awards.
- Celebrating Our Graduates: How UT is Honoring CommencementAlthough in-person commencement ceremonies in May had to be postponed for safety, UT will recognize graduates and their outstanding achievements over the next few weeks.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic