Michael Camponovo and Nathan McKinney joined the staff of the Department of Geography in August 2016 for one reason: to build the geographic information system (GIS) program. “Our goal is...
- McClung Museum Opens Touring Civil Rights Exhibition on August 31The historic American civil rights movement comes to life in For All the World to See: Visual Culture and the Struggle for Civil Rights.
- Researchers Make First-Ever 6D Measurement of Accelerator BeamA team of researchers led by UT physics professor Sarah Cousineau has made the first-ever 6D measurement of an accelerator beam.
- Music Professor Lands Gig with One of World’s Best Jazz BandsGreg Tardy will take a five-week hiatus this semester to go on tour with the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, led by Wynton Marsalis.
- Psychologist Looks at How We Find Common GroundGarriy Shteynberg will lead a three-year study to examine how Americans’ social and political attitudes have grown more extreme.
- Land Grant Films Documentary Selected for Immigration Film FestivalA documentary produced by UT’s Land Grant Films, has been selected for the Immigration Film Festival held in Washington, DC.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic