Vejas Liulevicius is the director of a small, but vital component of the College of Arts and Sciences: the Center for the Study of War and Society, housed in the...
- Whew! ‘Rotty Top’ Is a Flower Worth SniffingThe “corpse flower” smells like a rotting body when it blooms. The post Whew! ‘Rotty Top’ Is a Flower Worth Sniffing appeared first on News.
- Humanities Flourish with Grant FundingUT Humanities Scholars Excel in National Research Funding, Digital Humanities The post Humanities Flourish with Grant Funding appeared first on News.
- Board Approves Zero Tuition Increase for UT KnoxvilleThe UT Board of Trustees approved a nearly $1.35 billion budget for the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, campus that included a zero percent tuition increase for the 2021–22 fiscal year. The post Board Approves Zero Tuition Increase for UT Knoxville appeared first on News.
- Students Compete in Peyton Manning’s College Bowl Show on NBCA UT team will compete in the ultimate battle of brains in the new summer series “Capital One College Bowl,” hosted by UT alumnus Peyton Manning on NBC. The post Students Compete in Peyton Manning’s College Bowl Show on NBC appeared first on News.
- Clarence Brown Theatre’s Cal MacLean Announces RetirementTheatre Department Head and Artistic Director of the Clarence Brown Theatre Cal MacLean will retire August 1. The post Clarence Brown Theatre’s Cal MacLean Announces Retirement appeared first on News.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic