Vejas Liulevicius is the director of a small, but vital component of the College of Arts and Sciences: the Center for the Study of War and Society, housed in the...
- UT Faculty and Staff Step Up, Discover Innovative Ways to Support StudentsAcross the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, faculty members stepped up to support their students during the pandemic, figuring out solutions to teach their courses and making adjustments on the fly.
- UT Theatre Students Learn a New Kind of Improv with Online ClassesDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, faculty in the Department of Theatre learned in one week to teach acting classes online.
- Current Events Bring Constitutional Law to Life for UT StudentsWhen the pandemic moved classes online, Lecturer Hemant Sharma of the Department of Political Science created textbook chapters with videos and real-time current event updates for students in his constitutional law class.
- UT Partnership Spreads Awareness of Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in MusiciansOver the past two years, a partnership between the University of Tennessee, Knoxville and UT Health Science Center has evaluated the effect of noise-induced hearing loss on students in the School of Music.
- Viola Students Perform for Senior Living Community ResidentsAs the COVID-19 pandemic continues, students in the School of Music and residents of a senior living community connected on Zoom to enjoy performances of final exams.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic