An alumna’s journey on the path of the liberal arts.
- School of Art Announces Spring Lecture SeriesThe UT School of Art is launching its spring lecture series.
- School of Music Celebrates AmericanaThe School of Music, in collaboration with UT Libraries, is excited to announce a music and art performance, “Americana,” from 2 to 5 p.m. January 13 in the Natalie L. Haslam Music Center.
- Practicality Can Mask Renaming of Streets that Honor White SupremacistsTwo UT researchers have studied the handling of these renaming of streets honoring historical figures associated with the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacy.
- In Memoriam: R. Scott FreyR. Scott Frey, professor of sociology and co-director of the Center for the Study of Social Justice, passed away December 24.
- Species at the Extremes of the Food Chain Evolve Faster, Study SaysAccording to a study co-authored by PhD candidate, Samuel Borstein, reef fish species at the extremes of the food chain evolve faster than fish species in the middle of the food chain with a more varied diet.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic