Jim and Judi Herbert’s gift to the Writing Center will impact students across the university.
- Armed Forces Memorial DedicatedUT officially dedicated the Armed Forces Memorial honoring the sacrifice of students, faculty, and staff from all UT System campuses who died in the line of duty while in military service to the United States. The post Armed Forces Memorial Dedicated appeared first on News.
- UT Leads World in Polymer Science RankingUT’s polymer research spans chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, biosystems engineering, and forestry. The post UT Leads World in Polymer Science Ranking appeared first on News.
- Four Faculty Members Honored as Chancellor’s ProfessorsProfessors in engineering, journalism, physics, and psychology have been recognized with the highest lifetime honor the university bestows on faculty. The post Four Faculty Members Honored as Chancellor’s Professors appeared first on News.
- UT a Core Member of New NSF Research Center for Advanced ManufacturingUT’s expertise in advanced manufacturing and workforce development is a key component. The post UT a Core Member of New NSF Research Center for Advanced Manufacturing appeared first on News.
- Art Exhibition to Promote Continued Healing after Gatlinburg WildfiresThe exhibition Wildfire Recovery through Art and Public Memory opens Monday, August 1, at the Anna Porter Public Library, featuring more than 40 drawings that document the devastating impact of the wildfires and the mountain communities’ response. The post Art Exhibition to Promote Continued Healing after Gatlinburg Wildfires appeared first on News.
- Awkward Politics: Technologies of Popfeminist Activism
- Afro-Atlantic Flight: Speculative Returns and the Black Fantastic
- Racing Against Racism
- Poseidon’s Curse: British Naval Impressment and Atlantic Origins of the American Revolution
- Regeneration through Empire: French Pronatalists and Colonial Settlement in the Third Republic